Management of requests for new clinical trials from industry Sponsors or Contract Research Organisations (CROs) to Norwegian University Hospitals
Close collaboration with the industry is a key factor in promoting clinical research in Norway. Our goal is to promote and improve collaboration between academic and industry partners. The appointed NorCRIN contact persons for clinical trials in Norway facilitate and coordinate contact between the academic research environments at the Norwegian hospitals and industrial partners within a variety of therapeutic areas.
Management of requests for new clinical trials from industry Sponsors or CROs to Norwegian University Hospitals
- Sponsor or CRO should send their request for a new clinical trial by email to the designated NorCRIN contact persons for clinical trials. Email addresses can be found at www.norcrin.no, under the tab “Industri”. The request can also be sent directly to the relevant investigator(s) /department(s) at the hospital if contact information is previously known.
- The NorCRIN contact will respond to this request no later than within 5 working days. Response may be delayed during holidays.
- The response from the hospital will contain the following information:
- That the request has been forwarded to the relevant investigator(s) /department(s) at the hospital*
- That the investigator(s) /department(s) is requested to respond directly to sponsor or CRO in case of interest for the requested clinical trial
- A reference to other NorCRIN contact persons for clinical trials at www.norcrin.no
* Phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses to the relevant investigator(s)/ department(s) will not be included in the response from the NorCRIN contact person for clinical trials.