Prioritisation of projects
NorCRIN partners provide support and advice to clinical research projects.
Prioritisation of projects supported by NorCRIN:
- The project must have partners from two or more health regions.
- The project can be part of a larger project, usually an international one.
- It must be evident that the project has sufficient funding, and the budget must describe how the project’s funds will be allocated to tasks and institutions.
- The project management must make it clear that sufficient resources have been set aside for infrastructure, such as trial nurses, data collection and register support.
- Documentation must be attached demonstrating that the project has been found worthy of support and has received funding after undergoing peer review by a scientific committee, for example in connection with an application to the Norwegian Research Council, for regional health research funds or otherwise.
- The application on which the assessment is based must be attached.
Read more about guidelines for prioritising projects that receive support from NorCRIN via the link below.